How To Install Windows 8, 7 or XP From Bootable USB
You can install any version of windows like windows 8, 7, xp, vista, 2003, 2008 using usb drive. As usb have become very common and affordable these days everybody carries a usb. In this tutorial I will show you a new and a simpler method to install any version of windows from the usb flash drive. For this we will require the following things.
Here is the step by step tutorial with screenshots on how to install windows Xp,Vista, 7 or 8 From Usb flash drive.
1. First download Wintoflash software and extract downloaded file. Then click on Wintoflash.exe.
2. Now select Advanced Mode Tab in the Wintoflash window
3. It will give you various options. Select the one that you want to perform.
4. Now it will ask you for the path of your windows source. Give the address of the CD/DVD drive
or mounted windows drive (if you have windows ISO image) and also give the path of the usb drive .
5. Click on Run.
6. It will warn you that you usb will be formatted continue with it and it will convert your usb into bootable windows usb drive.
7. Restart your computer and change the boot order in your BIOS . You will see either USB Drive / Removable Storage / The Make of your Flash Drive . select it and continue on forward like how you normally install Windows.