A WinRAR archive file contains multiple files compressed into single RAR file which is smaller and more portable for transportation and distribution. In addition, you can also create a RAR password to prevent unauthorized access to your important data and files. But if you forgot the password that you have set on your RAR file. Is there any way to remove WinRAR password?
In this tutorial we will show you how to remove WinRAR password with RAR Password Unlocker.
- Download and install RAR password Unlocker ( Search Google for RAR password Unlocker Software )
- Open RAR password Unlocker program and then click Open to select your password protected RAR archive file.
- Select an attack type and then click start to remove RAR password.
- Once the password is successfully recovered, a dialog box will pop up. Write down the password and click OK.
- That's all. Hope this helps ….