Chrome is a fast, simple and secure web browser developed by Google and it comes the Top 3 Browsers of the world and covers a large number of internet users.
Are you bored with the default Google Chrome theme and wants to change the theme of your Google Chrome browser, then follow the steps below.
Also See : Best Ways to Speed up your Chrome Browser
Adding Theme to Google Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome Browser
- Click the Chrome menu located in the upper right hand corner of browser window.
- Select settings.
- In the "Appearance" sections, click Get themes to go to the chrome themes gallery. you can also go themes gallery directly by visiting https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/themes
- Locate a theme that you wish to install and click Choose theme. Please wait while to complete the theme installation.
How to Remove or Reset to default google chrome theme
- In Chrome browser click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- In the "Appearance" section, click Reset to default theme.
- You are done. now you will see the classic google chrome theme.